- Insert the USB drive.
- Open GNOME disks GUI. It looks like this:
- Click on your USB disk item on the left side menu. You will see how this disk looks like on the right side.
- Under the blue partition box, you find square icon. click on it to unmount the partition. Note: here you can format/delete/add partitions.
- Click on the top right corner icon. Select “Restore Disk Image” and then browse to your ISO image. Click the button “Start Restoring”. The image will be copied to the USB disk.
- Now if the ISO image is bootable. You can boot from the USB disk after changing the Bios setting on boot.