The articles here are written mainly to facilitate moving the VOIP services to Openstack Cloud. Later i will add articles related to performance issues.
Please read this article first: First Steps In Securing Your Linux Server
- Getting Started With OpenStack Networking Service
- Running An Instance In OpenStack
- How To Change OpenStack Dashboard Root URL
- Connecting To Instances Using OpenStack’s Dashboard
- Root Password Injection Into Openstack Instance
- Network Namespaces In Linux Kernel
- Transferring Data Using cURL
- Root Password’s Hash Injection Into Linux Image File
- Monitoring Agent For Rackspace’s Auto scaled Servers
- Building Linux Images For Use With Openstack Heat
- Permit root login Into Instance Launched From Centos Official Image
- Openstack Heat Template For WebRTC Gateway
- OpenWRT As A Virtual Router
The content of this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.